09 March, 2012

A Glittery Challenge at Dilly Beans Designers and Challenge Blog

Get out the Glitter and Glue and come join us for a fun Challenge over at Dilly Beans Challenge Blog.
The Design Team has some of the best samples this week so head over to the Blog and check that out and then head to the Dilly Beans Store and grab yourself some fun images to play with. You don't have to use a Dilly Bean Image to enter the Challenge but they are really hard to resist and we love it when you use them.
For my card this morning I used one of the Newest Images in the Store #357 Amalia.
the papers are from a great DCWV pad that I picked up last week at Michael's. I colored the image with my Copics and then slathered on the glitter and Stickels. I just love these colors. And check out all the little embellishes that I have pulled together. Love the paperclips and one of my acrylic butterfly's cut with a SVG file by La.La. Studios.
 And I really love the Image
I can't wait to see what you all create this week. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Really yummy colors and love all the sparkle you've achieved. Adorable, Melissa! xxD