02 March, 2012

A New Challenge At Dilly Beans Challenge Blog

Once again you all did a great job last week with all the great entries for the Dilly Beans Stitches Challenge. There is such an amazing amount of talent out there. So this week we would like you all to join us for our Black and Green Challenge. I mean it is march already and St Paddy's Day is just a couple weeks away so lets see some Black and Green. The Design Team has some fantastic examples to share with you today so head over to the Designers and Challenge Blog and check them out.
I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw what the challenge was for this week. I had the perfect papers for this. These are from two different paper stacks by DCWV that I got last year. The Image is Megan's Ragdoll Ruby  #297.
 You can really see the button eyes on this shot. How great is it to have the perfect buttons in the house?
So now get out there and make a wonderful Black and Green Creation to share for this week.
And before you do that you might want to head over to the Dilly Beans Store an check out the NEWEST Designs by Megan. These are some real cuties. For my card I used two of the new images,


 The papers are from Crafty Chaos and the word art is also by Megan. I used hearts from a pair of one dollar earrings that I bought awhile back.
So I hope you all enjoy all the new images in the store and I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge over at Dilly Beans.

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh - what wonderful projects!!!!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW is that some beautiful and crazy garden you've got going there! Fabulous work and in the new cuties too. What wonderful embellies you come up with. xxD

Sharon said...

Gorgeous cards Melissa (as always)!!!