17 March, 2012

A Sketch Challenge At Bugaboo

We have a great Sketch for the Challenge over at Bugaboo today. Don't you just love a good sketch?

So head over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog for all the Details and see what the Design Team has to share with you today and then get going on creating a project too.
For my project today I used one of the images from the Tall Jungle Blocks Mini Set. The papers I used are from a DCWV stack (Heirloom) and the butterfly strip is K&Co.
 A Dollar Stamp for the Sentiment and a few really cool buttons and lace finish this cutie off. Doesn't he look like he's Walkin On Sunshine?
I
I hope you all have a great weekend. It is supposed to rain here all weekend so it will be a good time to get some serious crafting done. Yea!



1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous, melissa! Such wonderfully colored papers, and they work for this cute lion so well!
((HUGS))
Cheryl